mental and emotional health
With international clients, some of which have featured in Elle Magazine, VON Clinic are delighted to be working with one of the most talented and respected specialists in this field, Mia Porriciello.
- M.D. Leadership Development Coaching, University of Barcelona
- PGD Relationship Therapy Cognitive Behaviour Therapy, University of Barcelona
- PGD Mental Health I Psychopathology, University of Barcelona
- BSc (HONS) Psychology, Carlos Albizu University (Miami Campus)
- CIPD Learning and Development, Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development
Through Cognitive Behavioural Therapy we focus on challenging and changing dysfunctional cognitive beliefs and behaviours, improving emotional regulation, and the development of personal coping strategies that target solving current problems. CBT has been proven the most effective method to improve mental health.
Learn how to regulate your emotions, and how to develop the ability to be less vulnerable to emotional cues in the environment by adopting specific coping mechanisms for each emotion.
The reasons why diets don’t work on a long-term basis have to do with the fact that they don’t target the root cause of the problem, which, in most cases is The reason WHY we turn to food to feel good
With our programme, you will be able to identify and address the underlying cause in order to sustainably manage your weight.
- Understanding the importance of each others needs.
- Communicating your thoughts and emotions in a healthy and effective way.
- Eliminating dysfunctional patterns that wreck the relationship.
- Creating a bond that empowers both parts.
- Identify and manage differences between sexes.
- Reconnect with yourself and develop your full potential with your partner’s support.
Click on the WhatsApp icon to message MyndPower and they will come back to you
Call on +44(0)1908 503162
Email MyndPower at email@example.com
Or complete the form below and a MyndPower will be in touch with you shortly